Monday, December 8, 2008

Gary Payton - Seattle Supersonics

Gary Payton - Champion 48

I am a nba fan for many years and a jersey maniac too. A couple of years ago i bought tons of them and had to sell them to keep my marriage standing lol . I kept only the special ones and i'm going to write something about them from time to time.

As I began watching the nba in the late 80ties i am a bit nostalgic about that time and most of the jerseys of my personal collection are from that period.
This is the first one and one of my all time favourite jerseys. A Gary Payton champion authentic, i love the colours and style of the jersey. It also reminds me of the spectacular team they had.
I paid approx 100 dollars for it and it kept its value.
Gary payton was known for (trash) talking all the time but was a pretty good player. I remember an interview with Perkins I believe were he told that sometimes even his teammates told him to shut up because they were getting crazy. The Glove as he was nicknamed was a real thief on the court but scored and distributed the ball well too.

No comments:

Post a Comment